🧩 What is Notion?
Notion is a project management and note-taking software designed to help you be more efficient and productive. We like to describe Notion as a set of building blocks that can be used to pretty build whatever you want. If you’re absolutely new to the ecosystem, we recommend getting to know the software first before dipping your feet into the world of Notion templates.
📄 What are Notion templates?
A Notion template is a public page in Notion that is created and shared to the web which can then be duplicated and added to your own workspace. From there, you can customize them however you want.
🌎 Duplicate a page
Let's say you come across a public Notion page you love and want to make it your own, here’s what you would do to copy the page to your workspace:
- Log into Notion on your browser.
- Navigate to the public page and click
Duplicatein the upper-right corner.
- Choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate the page into from the dropdown.
- Your browser will take you to that page, now duplicated into the
Privatesection of your sidebar. It will include all the sub-pages contained in the original page.
- You can edit this page and its sub-pages just like you would any other.
NOTE: In the case of Notion marketplace websites such as Notionjoy, you will be redirected or given a link to the template page once you complete your purchase. Then, you can follow the steps above to duplicate the template.