📝 Template Description
52 Weeks Investment tracker Notion Template
Having trouble trying to save your earnings and keep spending money on unnecessary things? This template is your answer!
This template will solve your savings problem and encourage you to save and invest your money instead of spending your money blindly. Why 52 weeks to be exact? cause 52 weeks is the equivalent of 1 year and saving your own money every week. Why every week? Because from my own personal experience compared to every week, investing every month does not build your savings habit, and investing every day takes a lot of time according to some people
Looking back at the last 2 years of pandemic one of many important lessons is having an emergency fund or savings could be valuable in facing uncertain situations. Therefore, using this template not only improves your habit of saving money but also motivates you to achieve the savings target you set with this template
You will need this template if:
- You want to set a savings or Investment target for yourself
- You are having trouble limiting your spending
- You want to set a habit of savings daily
- You want to keep track of your Investments
- You want to know the progress of your savings
- You want to know how many you have to save per week to reach the target by the end of the 52 weeks
- You want to be reminded of the scheduled daily Investment
Benefits of this template:
- Set an achievable savings target
- Progress of your Investment (percentage, progress bar, amount saved)
- Reminder of daily savings
- Track investment per instruments
💬 Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, this template works perfectly with a free account on Notion. No paid subscription is needed.
No, this is a personal license for individual use. Each individual will have to ‘purchase’ the license before being able to use it.
Once you've completed your purchase, you'll either be redirected to the template page or provided a link to access the template page. To duplicate the template in your workspace, click "Duplicate" in the top right corner of the page.
For other questions or concerns, feel free to reach out via Twitter or email to email@example.com