📝 Template Description
Manage your budgets, financial goals and monthly spending in Notion
Bring your spending under control by creating a budget and setting financial goals.
- Designed for light mode
- Design your budget for each major spending category
- Set goals for debt payoff, retirement and savings
- Keep track of transactions for money going out. The total amount spent by category will roll up into the monthly summary for analysis to see if you stayed within budget
- Link payments from your Transactions table to the debt that it applies to and watch the amount remaining shrink
- Use the monthly overview to analyze if you stayed within budget and met your goals.
- You stayed under budget!
- You went over budget or did not meet your goal
- ♥️ You met or exceeded your goal!
- Manage your recurring payments (subscriptions) and renewal dates. Monthly and yearly aggregate costs will be calculated for you so you can see how your subscriptions add up