📝 Template Description
Canva is a powerful design tool that can be used to create projects that not only look great but also help people learn the basics of digital design. This is a free tool that allows you to work with photo editing, design layout, and more, all within an easy-to-use platform. You can create posters, marketing graphics, videos, compelling designs, all without any design background. Canva provides access to thousands of templates for any purpose.
About the Template
The template is a Canva resource directed towards people who are looking to create engaging content and to learn the basics of the most powerful free design tool out there. The resource provides numerous tips & tricks to help you use Canva more effectively with easy to follow gifs and instructions. The template also contains a handful of design ideas, templates & helpful resources.
What is included?
- 🧰 30+ Canva Tips & Tricks Animated gifs and short guides showing you the most optimal ways of using Canva. Create quality designs in half the time and take your new insights into the classroom to share with your students.
- 🎨 25+ Design Ideas A large selection of design ideas to help you get started on your design journey. Ranging from low to high skill, each design idea has descriptions, images, and sample templates for you to use. As your Canva skills improve, share these with your friends and family to get them inspired.
- 📼 45+ Video Tutorials An extensive list of videos to help you with the basic functionality of Canva. They have been nicely organized for you to slow down the friction between learning about Canva and then applying what you have learned in the real world.
- 🔑 Hidden Features & Shortcuts - Quick keyboard shortcut guide in an easy-to-read format. Additional hidden features of Canva that you may not be aware about. I think they will surprise you!
- 💠 Design Elements & Principles - Several articles carefully curated to provide you with the knowledge you need to understand proper design philosophy.
- 🏆 Built-in Progress Bars - All tutorial sections, tips, and even the articles have progress bars to help you keep track of what you have learned (or read). See if you can achieve 100%!
Who is this template for?
- Anyone looking to improve their skills with Canva
- Educators seeking new ideas to create engaging lessons for students
Does this template work with Notion’s free plan?
Yes. This template will perfectly work if you are on Notion’s free plan. There are absolutely no limitations for personal use. You will even be able to use it with a small team as Notion Personal plan allows you to share pages with 5 guests. If you want to use this template with a larger team, we recommend you to switch to a Personal Pro plan or Team plan.
Does this template come with specific documentation?
Yes. This template includes a detailed guide with clear instructions. This will allow you to understand the template’s structure and easily get started with it.
Can I personalize my template?
Of course! Once you duplicate the template into your Notion workspace, you are free to make any changes you like. You can customize your databases, views, and dashboards to your liking.
Can I share this template?
Feel free to use the template with anyone you like!
What will happen after my purchase?
Right after your purchase, you will be redirected to the Notion template page, and you will be able to duplicate it into your own workspace. You’ll also receive an email with the link to the template and the option to receive an invoice.
About the Creator
Hello! My name is Milo and I am the creator of EMStudio. Originally, I graduated with an Aerospace Engineering degree from Canada but with a strong dissatisfaction of working in offices, I decided to go on an adventure and buy a one way ticket to Southeast Asia.
Five plus years later I found myself teaching and managing at one of the top private academies in Korea, educating some of the brightest students in the country. Over these years, I grew to appreciate and obsess over productivity and organization—which led me to create a Notion dashboard to manage my classrooms.
After months of finding great success using the dashboard, I decided to make one that all teachers can use and enjoy!
If you have any questions, feel free to message me at firstname.lastname@example.org