📝 Template Description
🌟 You found a rising star to join your team? 🌟
Get ready for their first day in your team with the Employee Onboarding template.
This Notion kit is for managers who want to gain time and build an efficient team.
You can also adapt the kit if you have just started a new job and want to organize what is most important and nail your new mission in only a few weeks 💪🏼
What you will find inside the Employee Onboarding Kit:
- > Objectives based on the 30-60-90 plan with visual progress bars
- > Key Results linked to the objectives database with status and progress
- > Tools checklist
- > Manager 1-to-1 template for weekly meetings
8 pages with templates:
- > Portal page to share with your employee
- > Team presentation
- > Mission page
- > Tools page with a checklist
- > Getting around the office
- > Manager 1-to-1 area
- > Key colleagues by team
- > First-month impression report with template
How I built the Onboarding kit
I built this kit based on my experience with new hires. Each employee I hired and got in my team loved having all useful information in one place.
With time, I noticed that the new joiners in my team got on board quickly and managed to navigate the company after a couple of weeks.
This kit assumes that you already shared basic company information about the strategy, org structure, etc. You can add the links to the most important documents at the top of the dashboard.
How to use the Notion kit with templates?
- Start by filling in the templates with general information on the top of the dashboard, inside each page.
- Then modify the objectives by changing the names or adding new ones. Or keep them as they are; it's a tested method :)
- Third, modify the key results with what you expect your new hire to achieve in the coming weeks.
- Share the page with your new hire and check their onboarding progress every week and help them be successful in their new job.
Can you share the page with your colleagues / friends?
The purpose of the Onboarding OS is to share it with your new hire. You can replicate the page for each new hire in your team and invite them in their personal page. Can you share with your company/friends? This is a personal license for individual use, so no. You can send the link to this page, instead, so your colleagues and friends can get their version, and they can keep up to date with the upcoming changes.