📝 Template Description
Get better at getting better
Life Goals OS is not just a goal tracker, but a tried and tested operating system that guides you through the process of managing your goals.
What you get from Life Goals OS:
- You'll learn how goal setting works and how to master it
- A recurring checklist for setting and achieving your goals each quarter
- A system that guides you through tracking, updating and grading your goals
- A clean dashboard that displays your goals and the tasks that lead you to accomplishing your goals.
- A guide to creating Odyssey plans (Bill Burnett & Dave Evans, authors of Defining your life)
- A guide to evaluating our 3 main life domains (Naval Ravikant), and your big rocks (Stephen Covey, author of The 7 habits of highly effective people)
- Guide for setting great to-do’s using “The rule of 3” (Chris Bailey, author of the Productivity Project)
- Practical real life examples of goals
What’s behind the system?
I’ve researched and used goal-setting frameworks for the past 5 years both personally and professionally. As COO and Product Manager at our 40-employee business I have landed on OKRs as the goal-setting framework of choice.
You've probably heard about goal-setting methods like SMART before. The downside is they are complex and require a large investment of time and effort. OKRs are the lightweight counterpart to that. It's straightforward to set goals with OKRs and they are quick to maintain and adjust.
OKR’s have been popularised by Google, Intel, Netflix, and a legion of other big tech companies. But, OKRs are not just for big tech. The guiding principles translate to personal goal setting as well. Life Goals OS is an OKR framework enriched with guides that support you in choosing, setting, progressing, reviewing and achieving your goals.
How the system works
- Set your goals
- Schedule your actions
- Progress and achieve your goals
- Repeat and expand your goals
- Clean and easy to navigate
- Built to be easily customised and tweaked
- Minimal moving parts and dependencies
- Pre-set templates, views, filters and icons in order to minimise any manual work
Working with Edwin for a few years, I can attest that his organizational skills have transformed the company from a small startup to a scaleup. The system he created helped the development teams to track their issues, prioritize and communicate efficiently David L. Rajcher, Programming Mentor
“Edwin is known as our Notion Master. And for good reason: he transitioned from old-school systems to modern Notion for our entire organization. With Notion templates, you need to balance flexibility with ease of use and understanding. Edwin finds that sweet spot in all the templates I have seen him build.”Ivo Valchev, Product Owner
Who is Life Goals OS for?
It's for those who struggle with getting started with setting goals. And, for those that are looking for a long-term system for managing their goals. Life Goals OS breaks down the challenging parts of goal management into digestible pieces.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes. Once you purchase, you'll get a link with the system. Once you duplicate it to your workspace you can start setting and working on your goals right away.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. If you can show me that you’ve tried going through the steps outlined in Life Goals OS and find that it doesn’t work for you, I’ll give you a refund.
Can I share the template with my friends?
This is a personal license for individual use, so no. You can send the link to this page, instead.
How do I download the template?
Open the template link, then click "Duplicate" on the top right corner to duplicate it to your workspace.
Any other question or feedback?
Get in touch: https://edwindoit.com/links