📝 Template Description
Document and manage your pregnancy journey digitally
This Notion Pregnancy Planner is the perfect companion on your pregnancy journey. It contains everything you need to stay organized – from weekly journal entries, and tracking appointments, to your hospital packing list.
One of the biggest benefits of documenting your pregnancy journey through Notion is the ability to have everything in one spot. You can also share this with your partner.
This template is designed for you to add to and make your own. However, it isn't entirely blank. We've added example content to provide a starting point for your lists and milestones to document. You have enough going on in pregnancy without having to add extra administration!➡ WHAT’S INCLUDED?
- Countdown to the due date.
- Special moments capture photos and videos to document milestones throughout pregnancy.
- Key contacts – document emergency contacts and contact details.
- Appointments – record all appointments and keep track of any questions and/or important actions that arise.
- To-do list – manage tasks throughout each trimester.
- Weekly journal – from Weeks 4-42, this is a space to document your thoughts, feelings, and photos. Each weekly journal entry contains prompts for you to fill out, as well as updates on the size of the baby.
- Planners – lists and planners to help you stay organised. These include Baby Essentials Checklist, Baby Wardrobe Planner, Baby Spending Tracker, Baby Names, Birth Preferences, and Hospital Packing List.