📝 Template Description
The ultimate operating system to help you bring your side projects to life.
A space to finally act on those ideas that are filling your notebooks!
Use 'SIDE' at checkout to take 30% off!
What's included in the OS:
✔️ 30 unique modules to help you ideate, plan, manage and track your side projects
✔️ 8 strategy modules to help you frame your problem, market, solution, and strategy
✔️ Task management module that defines tasks laddering up into sprints so you can manage your time
✔️ Track user feedback and feature requests
✔️ Content hub to help you plan and manage content with templates for all major socials.
✔️ Deal pipeline to track, manage and close deals.
✔️ A dedicated module to store all your resources and documentation.
✔️ Monthly review templates to reflect on your progress
✔️ Dedicated MVP module
✔️ Module to track finances and subscriptions
✔️ Module to visualize branding assets
Who is this template for?
- For Indie Hackers, makers, and entrepreneurs looking to build and ship side projects.
- An operating system to structure, store and organize your ideas, frameworks, tasks, conversations, and resources in one place.
- A place to jot ideas and categories your projects in a structured manner
- A place to stop planning and start doing.
It is not:
- A guide on how to market, launch, sell or grow your project
- Expect frameworks and an operating system to enable you to bring your side project to life. Not a guide or step by step details on how to find success in your project. That's where you come in! You're the unique value add. This OS is just to make sure the cogs keep turning.
Does this work with a free Notion account?
→ Sure does! Just hit duplicate and you're good to go!
Are free updates included?
→ Yes - all updates are free and included! There is a Changelog page included in the template that will document any updates. I'll be sure to let you know of any updates too.
How will I know how to use the template?
→ There are guides throughout the template with video walkthroughs on how to get the most value out of the system.